Who we are
Our website address is: http://gethomeimprovementhelp.com.
Information Collection and Use
- Types of Data Collected: Personal identification information (such as name and email address).
- Usage of Data: The data collected is used to enhance your experience on our blog, provide customer support, and improve our services.
Data Storage and Sharing
- Data Storage: We ensure the safekeeping of your information on our secure servers.
- Data Sharing: We do not share your personal data with third parties, except for payment processing purposes (if any).
- Payment Processing: We use trusted third-party services for payment processing. Your payment card information is neither collected nor retained by us.
Security of Data
- Data Protection: We have implemented security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
- Accessibility: Our website is accessible to children but is not directed at them.
- Protection for Children: We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
- Access and Control: You have the right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data.
- Objection to Processing: You can object to the processing of your data.
- Data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
When users post comments on our website, we gather the information displayed in the comment form, along with the user’s IP address and browser type for spam prevention purposes. Additionally, a hashed version of your email address may be sent to the Gravatar service to verify its use.
Comments from visitors might be screened using an automated service designed to detect spam.
When uploading images to the website, it is advisable to refrain from including images that contain embedded geographical information (EXIF GPS). Website visitors have the ability to download images and potentially extract this location information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
This site features embedded content, such as videos, images, and articles, from other websites. Interacting with this embedded content is akin to visiting those external websites directly. These external sites might gather your data, utilize cookies, implement third-party tracking, and monitor your interactions with the embedded content, especially if you are logged into your account on their site.
Amendments to This Policy
- Effective Date: This policy is effective as of 1st September 2023.